Monday, June 11, 2012

Homeland Security Bought too many Drones

The Department of Homeland Security bought so many drones they don't know what to do with them.  They don't have a plan to keep all these drones in the sky and utilize them properly.  This is amazing considering how close to bankruptcy the United States is.  This would be like me not having enough money to buy groceries, but I'll go out and buy 100 toys, but being one person I can't play with 100 at a time.  I can't believe their isn't more of an uproar or coverage of this.  This is millions of dollars that could of been saved, but instead someone wanted to make a large number of drones.  I'm assuming they had this request for their own benefit, but I can't be certain of that.  Now the tax payer is stuck with a large number of expensive drones that can't be used.  I'm so glad i decided to make that investment.. Aren't you?

Source:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/11/border-agency-overextended-drone-program/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More