Sunday, June 10, 2012

Santorum Concerned about Paul..

Rick Santorum said “I like the platform that we have right now. I’m concerned that Ron Paul and some of his supporters out there are looking for a platform fight. And I want to make sure that we have strong, principled conservatives there who stood with me in our primary fight to go there and counterbalance the effect of the Paul folks,”


It is crazy that Rick thinks Paul wants to battle him.  It isn't about Rick or Mitt; it is about the overall party.  He has a right to be concerned I guess because Paul is picking up delegates left and right.  He is trying to quiet the Paul delegates that have suffered broken bones and worked hard to be there.  It is crazy that this is becoming a personal war with Rick.  Paul if not the nominee will be heard at the RNC.  Considering how many supporters there seemed to be in Texas for him; I won't be surprised if their shadow cast over the entire Rick and Newt delegate groups.

Source: http://www.capitolcolumn.com/news/rick-santorum-i-am-concerned-about-ron-paul/#ixzz1xR8d9jmd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More