Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rand's Endorsement Deep Look

There is a lot of people that feel violated by Rand's endorsement.  Though i do not agree with it, and can't bring myself to vote for Romney I want to take a deeper look at this.

First watch the video..  The endorsement doesn't feel right as he is talking biting his lip.  It is the same as when I tell my kids to apologize to each other..  Also, I'm trying to look at the bigger picture.  We are taking over the GOP and putting them in the house and senate.  If Paul truly can't win and obama does that is a wasted effort. Think about what is going on today with the battles between democrats and republicans.  If a democrat is the president everything would be vetoed.  If Republicans are minority then our liberty movement stall.

That being said I don't see Romney being any different than Obama, but maybe they know something we don't. Maybe if we control the people in the house and senate they will push Romney to do what the people want.  I don't know, but I think there is a bigger picture, and I think Rand was pushed to endorse by someone just by his tone.

If Romney will truly will audit the fed and stop some regulations it is a movement in the right direction.  Again I am upset Rand endorsed him I never thought I would see the day. I am just trying to look deeper to see if there is a strategy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More